IJOART (ISSN 2278-7763) is a Refereed International Online
Journal dedicated to all scientists and engineers involved in
engineering and technology. Papers reporting original research or
extended versions of already published conference/journal papers are all
welcome. Papers for publication are selected through peer review to
ensure originality, relevance, and readability.
IJOART Refereed International Online Journal
in
ijoart,
ijoart journal,
online journal
- on 07:09
- 8 comments

8 comments
where I can submit the paper for review to IJOART.org
Replyplease provide the details of IJOART Journal indexing.
ReplyWhat is IJOART journal research paper format.
ReplyCan I submit the paper via email ,or only online submission is accepted
Replymy paper is accepted in your journal,so what are the net steps for Publishing ?
ReplyFrom whree I can download the IJSER research paper format.
ReplyIs it mandatory to format the research paper before sending it for review in IJOART journal format.
Replyhow to format the paper as per IJSER template.
ReplyPost a Comment